Sunday, July 27, 2014

Introduction to Direct Sales Princess - What's the Point?

Everyone is looking for that easy road to money. For the internet savvy it comes in the form of MLM marketing or Direct Sales. I had done the MLM thing without success so I thought I would try out the Direct Sales side of things. What I learned is there are a lot of companies out there. I found that people all were very passionate about their companies. I thought a blog following both my journey with DS and others would be a good way to keep up with the madness. I chose two companies out of the hundreds I was offered to join.

Younique


















and



Seacret



While I have a blog that will follow Younique and the makeup looks and reviews www.livelifegirly.com I also wanted a site that would follow the business side of Direct Sales and give everyone the truth about sales and recruiting. 


I hope you will enjoy my attempt at the DS business as I balance it with a full time job, a part time job, grad school, and a writing career. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment